v1.9.6 BETA 1 (.NET v4 ONLY)
Other Available Downloads
v1.9.6 BETA 1 (.NET v4 ONLY) Release Date 9/5/2011
Official Discussion Thread here: http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/yaf_postsm51068_v1-9-6-BETA-1--Date-9-5-2011.aspxChanges in v1.9.6 BETA from V188.8.131.52
- Database-Based Topic Read Tracking
- Single Sign On via Facebook (Needs to be enabled in the Host Settings)
- Added more fast and reliable variant for Active... tables clean-up and filling in
- Added Simple "Generate New Image" Link Button to Refresh the Captcha on the Register Page
- Added Email Validation to the Register Page
- Added Fallback to Yaf BBCode Editor if User Browses with a Mobile Device
- Improved NNTP handling. Actually advances the lastMessage without downloading headers if the time < cutOffDate.
- .NET v4 -- AsParellel being used for the sync tasks. Hopefully no threading issues. Needs to be tested more.
- Urls inside list bbcode are now regex replaced with link, more info here: http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/yafpostst13332Message-formatting-issue.aspx
- Redesign of the AlphaSort Control Moved from Table to Definition List. Its now much more flexible and easier to style.
- Extended the Allowed Email Length of User Email to 255 Chars.
- Fix for IsProtected (all pages default to protected). Removed IsPrivate which was not being used.
- Added A Check to Create the Uploads Folder (If not exists) before Uploading content.
- Added Syntax Highlighting to Posts to the Last 10 Pages List on the Post Message Page and User Profile Page.
- Added new Core BBCode NOPARSE other BB Codes inside a NOPARSE Btext/B /NOPARSE will be not parsed.
- IP info for admins in activeusers list.
- Added List of Recent Users to Forum Info on the Board Index Page (Disabled by Default in Host Settings) - This is a MOD from tommy382 http://forum.yetanotherforum.net/yafpostst11605Control-ID-conflict.aspx
- Users can now login with User name or Email Address or Display Name (If enabled) and Password
- Fix for integration purposes. New users should be created with Guest/Board default TimeZone and while editing a Guest it changes too.
- Fixed "Failed to load viewstate" Exception when Config Setting ShowToolbar is disabled.
- Updated CKEditor to Version 3.6.0
- New Host Setting to enable/disable Allow Avatar Gallery. If all Settings Avatar Gallery/Remote Avatars/Gravatars/Avatar Uploads are deactivated the Edit Avatar Menu Item is Hidden in the User Control Panel Menu.
- Missing translation added, updated german language file
- Improving the error handling in the NNTP implementation.
- Added Tooltips to the Email and PM Button on the Team Page
- New Board Setting: Email Moderators On a Reported Post
- Added UserName support back into the project for "Guests" -- improved NNTP to support replies.
- Updated Italian Language file (Provided by User francoz)
- Added an Search Field bellow the Topics List to directly search through the current forum
- Added 10 Seconds Refresh Time for Moderation Info Page, and if message is posted in existing topic it is redirected to the topic instead of the forum.
- Fixed YAF-165 UserMembershipHelper.FindUsersByName bad page index default
- The Admin Menu Accordian now Selects the Correct Menu Item on a Third Level Page.
- Updated dutch Language file (Provided by bertb)
- XSS Injection Security Fixes
- Youtube BBCode now supports "youtu.be/xyz" urls
- Converted everything to .NET v4.
- Fix for admins in the team page. Should not be linked to forum access masks.
- Akismet Spam Service can be used for SPAM Checking (Needs an API Key)
- Disable last post links for 'no access' forums.
- Added a New BBCode hiddenHidden Content/hidden The Content is Hidden until a User uses The Thank Button.
- Fix for Failed to send digest
- Logout Dialog is now correctly Correctly Positioned after Postback.
- A fix for the incorrect sort order in member list + Made group and rank lists to be displayed by sort order.
- Tooltips to Irkoo Buttons
- Added SPAM Protection to YAF.NET
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.